Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I access my online course?
Go to to log into Blackboard and access your online course 

Q: When do I have access to my online course?
You have access to your online course on the official first day of each semester or session. 

Q: How do I get Blackboard Help?
Go to Blackboard Help

Q: How do I request a copy of my transcript?
Go to for specific information

Q: How do I apply for Colorado residency? (Tuition Classification Form)
A: Once classified as non-resident for tuition purposes, you must petition the office of Admissions & Records in writing for a change of classification at such time as you wish the classification to be reconsidered.

The petition and complete documentation MUST be submitted by the 1st  day of classes in order to be considered for that term. Petitions submitted after this deadline CANNOT be considered until the next, subsequent term. If you have any questions, please contact the Tuition Classification Officer in Admissions & Records at 719.255.7507. A copy of the Colorado Revised Statutes, as amended, is available in the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Library.

Q: I am active duty military and want to utilize my military tuition assistance. How can I do that?
Contact your Education Center to request your tuition assistance 

Last updated April 1, 2013