The following instructions will help guide you through the process of setting up Office 365 on your Android device.
Please note: due to the variety of android versions available, some of the screen captures might look different depending on your device. For this configuration we used an Android tablet with version 3.2.
1. Open the settings app, then select Accounts and sync.
2. Add an account and select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
3. Enter your UCCS email address and password, then select next.
4. When it prompts you, type your email address in the User name field. Leave the domain field blank.
5. Enter the server name m.outlook.com and select next.
6. Configure additional account options.
7. Once completed, open the mail application to view your email.