These instructions will guide you through setting up an inbox rule through the Outlook Web Application (OWA)
1. Once you log in, select Create an Inbox Rule from the options menu
2. Select the New dropdown menu.
3. Choose the type of rule you wish to create. In this example we will filter mail from an address to a folder.
4. After choosing It was received from type the mail address of the recipient in the From section.
5. Next, select what you want to do with the mail from the recipient. In this example, we are moving the message to a folder.
6. Select the folder you wish to direct the message to.
7. Click save to finish creating the rule.
8. You will then be able to view and edit the rule from the Inbox Rules section in the OWA Options menu.