National Student Exchange At UCCS


Plan A: Pay the in-state tuition rate for the university you are exchanging to.

(i.e. if you were to exchange to Boise State, you would pay Idaho in-state tuition)

Plan B: Pay your regular home campus tuition and fees, directly to UCCS.

(i.e. if you were to exchange to UMF, you would still pay UCCS tuition). It's as if you never left UCCS!

On Plan B, if you are a Colorado resident, you would still get C.O.F! All students we've worked with have had their scholarship entitites support their exchange and continue funding!

College of Letters, Arts & Sciences | National Student Exhange at UCCS
Phone: (719) 255-4502 | Location: CoH 1007
NSE Coordinator: Heidi Wardell | Phone: (719) 255-4502 |