Post 9/11 GI Bill A new bill for a new century

The University is paid directly for any for any qualifying tuition and fee charges, up to the eligible percent listed on your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA.

  • You must be certified every semester in the UCCS Office of Veteran and Military Student Affairs, located in Forster House.
  • The office of Tuition Assistance will apply a conditional credit to your student account once you are certified and have turned in all required paperwork.
  • Once the VA pays UCCS, your conditional credit may be adjusted to reflect actual payments received.
  • Central Veteran Affairs may not pay for portions of courses added after the start date of the term.
  • Also a full brochure explaining the process in more detail can be downloaded here.

For information about your UCCS bill, please contact the BURSAR's office.

Click here to access the BURSAR's office website. 

Click here to access the Financial Aid website. 

For information regarding scholarships, student loans, Pell Grants, etc., please contact the Financial Aid office.