Parking Pass for Chapter 31
Spring HUB registration beings December 16, 2013
It is important to reserve a parking permit as soon as possible: Waitlisted parking passes will not be honored.
The Following are the necessary steps to register for your semester parking permit:
1. For first time UCCS students, you must enroll in classes before you reserve a parking pass. For continuing students continue to steps 2 and 3 (as soon as the reservation period opens - 5 weeks prior to semester start).
2. Fill out a Course Load Worksheet at the Office of Veteran and Military Student Affairs (Forster House) or click on the following link to download a copy that can be filled out and emailed or faxed to the OVMSA - Course Load Worksheet.
3. Fill out a HUB registration at the Office of Public Safety. Click on the link to preserve your parking permit for the term and Select the Pay and Pick up option.
a. START CHECKING THE SITE 5 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE TERM. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. YOUR DISABILITY DOES NOT GUARANTEE A RESERVED PASS.
4. Print your temporary registration number. If you are wait-listed, you will have to wait until you are removed from the list to proceed. Contact the OVMSA if you are removed from wait-list.
5. Provide your registration number to the information desk at the OVMSA (Forster House).
6. Visit the Forster House to complete this Chap 31 HUB Permit Form.
7. Provide the original paper copy of this HUB Permit form (stamped) to the Department of Public Safety.
Please note, your student account will initially be charged. A notice of the charge will be submitted to the Department of Veteran Affairs. DVA will issue payment to the University upon approval.
Vehicles parked in permit restricted areas must display a valid permit or they will be ticketed.
Department of Public Safety Contact Information
Emergency on Campus: 911
Campus Closure: 255-3346
Environmental Health and Safety