NSCAA Credit Program for Soccer Coaches
HOW TO OBTAIN UCCS CREDIT FOR YOUR NSCAA COURSE
Registration deadline for the Summer 2016 Semester is July 29, 2016
- FIRST: Make sure you have registered with NSCAA for your desired course(s).
- SECOND: Download the UCCS/NSCAA Extended Studies credit registration instructions. At the appropriate point in the registration process, see the Current Courses Available for Registration page for the 5-digit Class Number(s) you will need to register for your course(s).
- THIRD: You must write a one-page, type-written, double-spaced paper for every NSCAA course you are seeking credit for. Papers must detail how the information learned can be applied in your day-to-day responsibilities as a soccer coach.
- FOURTH: Download and complete the University of Colorado Faculty Course Questionnaire. Return of this form is required.
- FIFTH: Email your written paper, a copy of your NSCAA diploma, and the Faculty Course Questionnaire to Jay Engeln at email@example.com. If you are unable to scan and e-mail these items, please contact Jay Engeln for an alternate method of receipt.
- SIXTH: Request your official UCCS transcript once your grade has posted to your portal account. Go to the UCCS Transcript Request Page for instructions.