Kids University Policies
Risk ManagementIf you have questions, concerns, or suspect that a child is being mistreated, call 719-255-3498 or the campus police at 719-255-3111. In case of emergency, please contact 9-1-1.
- Kids U is committed to create a safe environment for children where they are able to learn and have fun without fear of harm
- All children have the right to protection and safety; equal rights to protection from harm; to an environment free from violence, abuse, harassment, and discrimination; and to treat each other with respect
- Zero tolerance for mistreatment of children
- No student will be left one-on-one with an instructor
- All instructors must pass a background check
- Sign-in is required upon drop-off & pick up
Code of Conduct
StudentsAll Kids U students are required to act and behave appropriately at all times. Any misconduct as deemed by instructors or Kids U supervisors will result in immediate expulsion from the course with no refund.
- All Kids U instructors and staff will abide by all state and university laws and rules
- All Kids U instructors and staff must ensure that students are dropped off and picked up by the appropriately assigned guardian
- All students must be signed in and out every class
- All students must be picked up promptly at the end of each class