Kids U Information
|Dates To Remember||Checklist||To Do|
|November 20, 2013||Registration Opens||view available classes|
|January 24, 2014||Registration Deadline||view available classes|
|January 27, 2014||Class Cancellation Deadlinefirstname.lastname@example.org | (719) 255-3498|
|February 1, 2014||Classes Begin||locate classroom|
|February 5, 2014||Partial Refund Deadlineemail@example.com | (719) 255-3498|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does each class cost? »
- Each class costs $125 in total, which includes all four (4) sessions.
- Can I stay with my student during his or her class? »
- Due to space availability in the classrooms, we discourage parents or guardians staying with their student during his or her class.
- My student is not in the grade level that is listed for the class, can I still sign him or her up for the course? »
- In order to register your student for a class outside of his or her grade level, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request permission.
- Are there any discounts or scholarships available? »
- At this time, there are no scholarships or discounts for tuition available.
- What if my student is unable to attend one of the sessions? »
- We highly recommend participation in all four sessions, but if your student is unable to attend a class, please contact the instructor for the course.
- Do you offer refunds if we decide not to take the course? »
- There is a non-refundable $25 registration fee, but we offer a refund of the remaining $100 until February 5, 2014. In order to withdraw from a course, please contact email@example.com.