Kids U Information
|Dates To Remember||Checklist||To Do|
|TBD||Registration Opens||view available classes|
|October 1, 2013||Registration Deadline||view available classes|
|Camp Waiver Due||fill out form|
|October 4, 2013||Class Cancellation Deadlineemail@example.com | (719) 255-3498|
|October 5, 2013||Classes Begin||locate classroom|
|October 8, 2013||Partial Refund Deadlinefirstname.lastname@example.org | (719) 255-3498|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does each class cost? »
- Each class costs $125 in total, which includes all four (4) sessions.
- Can I sign my student up for more than one class? »
- You are free to sign your student up for two classes, as long as they are in different time slots.
- Can I stay with my student during his or her class? »
- Due to space availability in the classrooms, we discourage parents or guardians staying with their student during his or her class.
- If my student is in more than one session, how will he or she get to each class? »
- Parents or guardians should be available to take their student to each of their classes.
- My student is not in the grade level that is listed for the class, can I still sign him or her up for the course? »
- In order to register your student for a class outside of his or her grade level, please contact email@example.com in order to request permission.
- Are there any discounts or scholarships available? »
- At this time, there are no scholarships or discounts for tuition available.
- What if my student is unable to attend one of the sessions? »
- We highly recommend participation in all four sessions, but if your student is unable to attend a class, please contact the instructor for the course.
- Do you offer refunds if we decide not to take the course? »
- There is a non-refundable $25 registration fee, but we offer a refund of the remaining $100 until October 4, 2013. In order to withdraw from a course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.