HealthCircle Clinics within our Facility
Why Nurse-Managed Primary Care?
As healthcare continues to evolve, individuals and families may face challenges accessing high quality and affordable primary care. For nearly half a century now, nurse practitioners have been able to change the face of primary care delivery within our community. Our Advanced Practice Nurses are highly-educated practitioners with years of experience working to increase affordable health care access in the Pikes Peak Region. These clinicians strive to provide personalized care that addresses each patient's individual needs.
Here at the UCCS HealthCircle Primary Care Clinic, we are committed to listening, engaging, collaborating and empowering our patients. We strive to help our patients navigate an intimidating health care system and meet their individual health goals. Our providers will partner with clinics within our facility as well as outside providers to tailor your health care. Through partnerships with your health care team, you will be given guidance to achieve your specific health goals.
Why an Academic Environment Matters
Academic health centers have long been recognized as providing the very best in health care. The UCCS HealthCircle Primary Care Clinic encompasses teaching, research, and patient care. We are developing the next generation of providers and will be helping fill the expanding need for primary care providers in our community. Research within the academic health sciences center will allow us to implement and evaluate our innovations in health and wellness.
The primary care clinic nurse practitioners and staff will work with the Lane Center research team to implement and evaluate integrated models of health care and wellness to improve our patients' quality of life and their health care experiences.
Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission; Partner with and empower adult clients to achieve their health goals in a Nurse Practitioner directed primary care setting, one individual at a time.
Our vision is to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare for the Pikes Peak Region using an Advanced Practice Nurse model; to create an environment where clinical practice, academics and research intersect to help you achieve your health care goals.
Our Values: Accountability, Care, Collaboration, Commitment, Dignity, Integrity, Quality, Respect
Last updated 10.26.2015
“I can without hesitation recommend the UCCS Primary Care Clinic at the Lane Center to the Colorado Springs community. I received excellent care from knowledgeable and friendly professionals at my first appointment and fully intend to continue to make it my choice for future primary care.”
“I have had a very positive experience with the Lane Center Primary Care Clinic! The staff is very friendly. They are willing to sit down and discuss any concerns I had and did not rush to get me out the door. I would highly recommend the Primary Care Clinic at the Lane Center and plan to make this my first choice for health care needs – Thanks to you all!”
“I am delighted with the care and advice that I get from the Primary Care Clinic at the Lane Center. People there are knowledgeable, concerned, and sensitive. I could not be more pleased with the way I have been treated there, and I’ll continue going back for regular check-ups or whenever a need arises.”
- Acute primary care. We help with infections, rashes, headaches, sprains, strains and other common maladies.
- Chronic illness management. We help you manage diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, asthma and other long-term health issues.
- Minor procedures. If you need a cut stitched, a wart removed, or other simple procedure, we can take care of you.
- Preventive care. We can help you stay healthy through annual physicals, well woman exams, and sports physicals.
- Mental health care. We integrate mental health care into our primary care services. We can help with assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for a variety of mental health issues.
- Wellness planning and health coaching. Want to lose weight? Quit smoking? Learn how to manage stress? We can help you achieve your goal of a longer, healthier, happier life in a caring, friendly environment.
Please download and fill out the appropriate form and bring it with you to your visit.
All forms require Adobe Reader to open.
- Patient Information Sheet rev 03.04.2016
- Privacy Practice Signature Page rev 02.26.2014
- New Patient Questionnaire rev 03.05.2015
- Well Male Exam Form rev 02.18.2015
- Well Woman Exam Form rev 02.17.2015
- Patient Financial and Billing Information Form
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
- UCCS HealthCircle Notice of Privacy Practices rev 07.01.2015
- UCCS HCPCC Welcome Letter
Last updated 03.05.2015