Financial Aid Office: 719-255-3460
Tuition Classification Guidelines
Click on the following for more details
- Awarded to Colorado residents enrolled in a minimum of four credit hours in a STEM major who fall within an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) range of 0-4600. To be considered, you must apply with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1st Awards are up to $4,000 per year. UCCS's school code is 004509.
- Merit-based awards that contribute to educating graduate students and moving the university research mission forward. Students must be fully admitted to an on campus graduate program, and be engaged in full (5 or more credits/semester) or part time (1 to 4 credits/semester) study to be eligible for the fellowship. If the graduate student fails to meet the credit/semester requirement, the fellowship is forfeited. Ask your program of interest for more details on how to be nominated.
- Click here for more information
- More information here!
- Please call 719-255-3072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
- Need-based award for full-time graduate students. Eligible students must demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 1st. Awards are typically $500. Applicants need to fill out the UCCS Scholarship Application and submit an essay no more than 500 words on a special essay topic. Students will be notified of results in the beginning of April. Deadline: 03/01/2015
- For more information: Lind Scholarship
- The Graduate School Mentored Doctoral Fellowship is a competitive award sponsored by the Graduate School that supports the professional development of doctoral students from any doctoral program. Awards are for outstanding advanced doctoral students who are engaged in professional development activities beyond coursework (e.g., research, teaching, clinic work; practicum, etc.). The fellowship provides tuition support as well as living expenses up to $25,000 (of unmet need). Students receiving substantial support (>$20,000) from other university sources are not eligible.
- Deadline: coming soon for 2015
- For more information and application: Graduate School Mentored Doctoral Fellowship
- On-campus and off-campus opportunities are available that can enhance your education and transferable work skills while assisting you in paying for graduate school.
- For more information: Student Employment
- Many graduate programs offer students internships, scholarships, and positions. Check with your program of interest for these opportunities.
- For more information: Program-Specific Opportunities
- Awarded to full-time graduate students who fall within an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) range of 0-4600. To be considered, you must apply with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1st . Awards are up to $4,000 per year. UCCS's school code is 004509.
- Residents from AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, and WY are eligible to pay in-state tuition rates for qualifying programs only*. The benefit is automatically applied to qualified students' tuition bill based on their legal residency. Effective Fall 2013. *(Applied Geography, Communication, Counseling & Human Services, TESOL/CLDE (online), Public Administration, Psychological Science, Sociology & Space Operations only).