Transfer to UCCS after completing your AA or AS!
REACH HIGHER and transfer to the University of Colorado Colorado Springs! The UCCS Admissions Promise easily and seamlessly guides you while you are at your Colorado Community College or Junior College in order to complete your Bachelor's degree at UCCS.
If you meet the requirements of the program, you will be automatically accepted to UCCS upon completion of an approved Associate’s Degree from a Colorado Community College.
Admission Promise Agreement
The Admission Promise will provide you with regular contact with a UCCS transfer advisor to assist you in the transfer process from your current school to UCCS while you’re working towards your AA or AS degree. This program is a partnership between University of Colorado Colorado Springs and the Colorado Community Colleges to provide advising and ongoing contact to ensure your success in pursuing your four year degree.
These steps will ensure a smooth process, and guarantee your transfer to UCCS pursuing your selected major:
· Begin studies at a participating Colorado Community College following graduation from high school or completion of a GED and work toward the appropriate associate's degree.
· Indicate your interest in the Admission Promise Program when completing your online application to the community college. (Students who have already completed coursework at a Colorado Community College will be able to transfer to UCCS under the terms of the statewide guaranteed transfer and existing matriculation and transfer guides.)
· Select community college courses from the UCCS 60+60 guides or Best Choices Guides for your intended major at UCCS.
· Connect at least once per academic term with a UCCS transfer advisor.
· Grant permission for your college transcripts to be sent to UCCS.
· Submit a complete application for UCCS admission, with no application fee required, and apply for completion of the appropriate Associate's Degree at the beginning of your final community college semester.
· Earn at least the cumulative GPA as required for your intended major at UCCS.
· Be awarded the appropriate Associate's Degree prior to enrolling at UCCS.
Start REACHING HIGHER at one of the thirteen Colorado community colleges before coming to UCCS
Arapahoe Community College
Colorado Northwestern Community College
Community College of Aurora
Community College of Denver
Front Range Community College
Lamar Community College
Morgan Community College
Northeastern Junior College
Otero Junior College
Pikes Peak Community College
Pueblo Community College
Red Rocks Community College
Trinidad State Junior College
UCCS has many tools to help you understand which classes to take and how your classes will transfer:
1. UCCS Best Choices Guides - these guides are specifically built for Pikes Peak Community College students.
2. Colorado Community College 60+60 Guides - these guides are universal for all Colorado Community and Junior Colleges
3. U.Select - The U.Select system is site designed to assist you in understanding how your courses will transfer into a UCCS degree. By building a profile and adding your courses into that profile, you can run degree audits of your courses against UCCS degree program plans. There are also "Quick Equivilancies" guides to quickly answer "will this particular class transfer to UCCS."
Please call 719-255-3084 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org