FOCUS on College Success!
Have you ever wanted to improve your goal-setting, time management, note-taking, test-taking, critical thinking, oral and written communication skills? Would you like to develop academic success strategies and be able to apply them to all of your courses?
In this one-credit hour class, you can:
- Empower yourself to learn
- Navigate University resources
- Network with professors and students
- Develop academic and life skills
- Gain confidence in your academic abilities
- Connect with your UCCS community
- Develop better study habits
- Master time management
ID 1110 is required for LAS second-semester freshmen on academic probation and is open to all students who are interested in achieving their academic best.
Dr. Constance Staley
Professor of Communication & Director of Freshman Seminar
Ms. Carrie Arnold
Assistant Director of Freshman Seminar