Resources for Faculty
Academic calendar, catalog, schedule
Academic honor code, student code of conduct
Accident, damage, theft, locked out of office
Blackboard learning management system
Support for faculty using Blackboard:
Campus contacts for Blackboard training and support:
Books, textbooks, supplies ordering
- UCCS Bookstore, University Center, 255-3250; order textbooks, books, software, etc. online
Class rosters, grade submission
- Faculty can use the self-service section of the Faculty Portal to check enrollments, get student email addresses, submit grades and send emails to a single student or groups. Go to MyUCCS Faculty Portal.
Computer/printer, network problems, hardware and software purchases
Computer and technology support in smart classrooms
Copies: course packets, copyright permissions, handouts, business cards
Emergency notification system (in case of life-threatening emergencies, weather-related closures.)
Faculty Course Questionnaires (FCQ):
- UCCS FCQ Data. Data can be downloaded in Excel format and analyzed/graphed to include in dossiers and merit evaluations.
Grant funding sources, procedures, and questions
Health benefits information
Help for students in specific areas of study - The Academic Centers for Excellence
Keys for office, installation of office items, etc.
Kraemer Family Library - subject liaisons/reference Librarians
Library reserves, Prospector pick-up, account information
Mail and shipping Services
Online course design, Blackboard training
- Faculty Resource Center - Email Scott Switzer, Instructional Designer, Columbine Hall 203, 255-4154
- Faculty Resource Center - Email Sharon Stevens, Online Learning Specialist, Columbine Hall 203 , 255-4872
- Faculty Resource Center - Email Jackie Crouch, Instructional Technologist, Blackboard Certified Trainer, Columbine Hall 203 , 255-4493
Petty cash reimbursement (under $100 and within 90 days of receipt)
Policies, campus and university system
Printing, business cards, flyers, brochures, posters, course packets
- Reserving a Classroom: Admissions Services, Main Hall 108, 255-3839
- Event Services and Room Scheduling
- University Center (meeting rooms, Theatre): Scheduling - UC 101B, 255-3664
Student behavior concerns
Teaching materials preparation - digitizing, lecture capture, etc.
- Faculty Resource Center, Columbine Hall 203, 255-4872
- All scanning is now handled at the Kraemer Family Library Reference Desk located in El Pomar Center.
Last updated: April 24, 2016