National Board Field TestersComplete the Content Knowledge Component (two Assessment Center visits: 1. Constructed responses;
2. Selected responses) of the NBPTS Field Test for the Revised National Board Certification Process.
Participants will demonstrate a commitment to students' learning by completing the field test which is an opportunity for professional learning, leadership and reflection on teaching practices.
To learn more about National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, visit www.nbpts.org.
National Board Field Testers
|Graduate Credit offered by: UCCS College of Education|
|View syllabus »||
View 1 CEU syllabus »
View 2 CEUs syllabus »
EnrollmentEach participant enrolling for UCCS courses must:
- Apply/Register/Pay (How to Enroll)
- Submit coursework as indicated on the course syllabus
Earning UCCS Credit
- Graduate credits or CEUs can be applied toward state licensure renewal
- Graduate credits can be applied toward in-district salary advancement
- Graduate credits can be applied towards an advanced degree
(UCCS cannot guarantee that another institution will accept transfer credits. Check with your academic advisor to determine if these credits can be used toward your advanced degree.)