National Board Certified Teachers: ACE Candidacy, Certification & RenewalThe process is convenient and encourages NBCTs to continue living the NBPTS standards.
To learn more about National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, visit www.nbpts.org.
National Board Certified Teachers: Candidacy, Certification, and Renewal
|Graduate Credit offered by: UCCS College of Education|
view CURR 5030 syllabus »
view CURR 5031 syllabus »
view CURR 5032 syllabus »
EnrollmentEach participant enrolling for UCCS courses must:
- Apply/Register/Pay (HOW TO ENROLL)
- Submit coursework as indicated on the course syllabus
Earning UCCS Credit (offered Spring, Summer and Fall semesters)
- Graduate credits or CEUs can be applied toward state licensure renewal
- Graduate credits and CEUs can be applied toward in-district salary advancement in most districts
- Graduate credits can be applied towards an advanced degree
(UCCS cannot guarantee that another institution will accept transfer credits. Check with your academic advisor to determine if these credits can be used toward your advanced degree.)