Nonprofit Management Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » School of Public Affairs »
The Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management program provides the knowledge and skills to lead and manage nonprofits effectively. Aspiring nonprofit leaders will gain fundamental skills; those already in the field will expand their skills; and nonprofit board members will gain knowledge to enhance their capacity to govern.
Course CurriculumA Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management consists of four required classes.
- PAD 5110 Seminar on Nonprofit Management
- PAD 5140 Nonprofit Financial Management
Plus two of the following:
- PAD 5130 Collaboration across Sectors
- PAD 5150 Understanding and Achieving Funding Diversity
- PAD 5160 Nonprofit Boards and Executive Leadership
- PAD 5170 Strategic Management for Nonprofit and Public Managers
- PAD 5180 Social Entrepreneurship
- PAD 5220 Human Resource Management in Public Service Organizations
- PAD 5260 Managing in a Multicultural Society
- PAD 5350 Program Evaluation
- PAD 6115 Grant Writing
View program details for Nonprofit Management »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.