BA Criminal JusticeOnline Programs » Bachelors » School of Public Affairs »
Course DescriptionStudents who complete the BACJ will:
- Be able to draw on multiple disciplines and research traditions to identify and understand the social and behavior contributors to crime and delinquency.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the institutions in criminal justice system and how politics and policy making affect these intuitions.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the ethical concerns of the criminal justice field.
- Understand how perceptions of the criminal justice system vary cross-culturally and how such differences influence policy and public perception.
View program details for BA Criminal Justice »
School of Public Affairs ContactMike Martinez, Director of BACJ Program
- Call: (719) 255-5151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org