Superintendent Preparation ProgramAvailable for those with a Master's degree and Colorado Principal Licensure, this intensive program will enable you to become eligible for state Administrator Licensure. The program is one-year.
When you complete this program you will be eligible for the Colorado Administrator License.
9 credit Course Sequence
|LEAD 6860 - The Superintendent as a Transformational Leader||Fall||3|
|LEAD 6870 - Superintendent as Manager of Quality Systems||Spring||3|
|LEAD 6880 - Practicum in Central Office Administration at Your School||Summer||3|
|View program details »|
- Develop as a leader through an expanded self knowledge and world view.
- Learn how to guide an educational team as they integrate recommendations from research with an assessment of the needs of a school community and create a plan for student success.
- Explore the political and social implications of schooling and the educational requirements of a diverse, democratic, multicultural society.
- Discover how technology can be utilized to enhance management and communication.
- Enhance your ability to ignite and inspire others!
- Develop school management competencies and leadership strategies.
Admission RequirementsTo be considered for the Superintendent Preparation Program, please email the following to Candida Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A letter of application detailing your education and professional experience.
- A copy (does not need to be official) of your transcripts showing a completed Master's Degree (preferably your Principal program)
- A copy of your Principal License