Superintendent Preparation Program
25% Tuition DiscountColorado educators receive a 25% discount off regular College of Education graduate credit tuition.
The program is three courses, a total of nine graduate credits:
9 credit Course Sequence
|LEAD 6860 - The Superintendent as a Transformational Leader||Fall||3|
|LEAD 6870 - Superintendent as Manager of Quality Systems||Spring||3|
|LEAD 6880 - Practicum in Central Office Administration at Your School||Summer||3|
Course DescriptionAs an active participant in this program you will:
- Develop as a leader through an expanded self knowledge and world view.
- Learn how to guide an educational team as they integrate recommendations from research with an assessment of the needs of a school community and create a plan for student success.
- Explore the political and social implications of schooling and the educational requirements of a diverse, democratic, multicultural society.
- Discover how technology can be utilized to enhance management and communication.
- Develop school management competencies and leadership strategies.
- Enhance your ability to ignite and inspire others!
Admission RequirementsTo be considered for the Superintendent Preparation Program, To be considered for the Superintendent Preparation Program, please go to Graduate Online Application and follow the instructions.
When you get to the dropdown menu asking you to select a field of study, choose "Endorsement/Certificate Programs" and then choose the subplan "Superintendent" at the next dropdown.
If you have questions about the online application, please contact the College of Education, Student Resource Office at: 719-255-4996 or email@example.com.