Ed2GoWhile your goals can range from career development through the acquisition of new skills and knowledge to personal enrichment aimed at a hobby or fulfilling a passion, continual education is essential to all aspects of life. We provide the tools necessary for these pursuits - and to proclaim yourself a life-long learner!
Ed2Go courses are offered for personal enrichment and upon completion the participant can print a certificate of completion to document their learning. The Ed2Go courses are not offered for academic credit and do not appear on a UCCS transcript.
Career & Professional
- Accounting »
- Increase your financial awareness and accountability while gaining marketable new skills.
- Business Management and Leadership »
- Master the fundamentals of supervision, quality management, human resources, project management, and more.
- Certificate Prep »
- Prepare for CompTIA, PMP, Windows and other certification exams.
- Nonprofit »
- Develop the skills and strategies you need to start a nonprofit organization.
- Health Care »
- Prepare for a career in the medical industry, or keep current with your health care certifications.
- Law and Legal »
- Develop expertise in all aspects of the law or prepare for a career in the legal field.
- Sales and Marketing »
- Realize your potential and stand out as a sales and marketing professional.
- Start Your Own Business »
- Discover new home-based business opportunities or learn how to plan, finance, and grow your existing small business.
- Teaching and Education »
- Spark your students' desire for learning and achieve greater success in the classroom.
- Veterinary »
- Prepare for a career in the veterinary industry.
Writing and Publishing
- Business Writing
- Hone your business-writing skills and communicate more effectively.
- Creative Writing
- Flex your creative muscles and learn proven methods for becoming a better writer.
- Grant Writing
- Discover easy to tap into funding for nonprofit, government, education, and more.
- Uncover the secrets of getting your work published.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Learn computer basics, keyboarding, and operating systems.
- Certification Prep
- Prepare for CompTIA, Windows and other certification exams.
- Database Management
- Master the latest techniques and become efficient in database management.
- Graphic and Multimedia Design
- Produce eye-catching designs for print and online.
- PC Networking and Security
- Learn the latest on PC networking, security, and troubleshooting.
- Web Technology
- Explore the possibilities of the Internet, search engines, doing business online, and more.
- Computer Programming
- Create interactive Web sites using the latest programming languages and techniques.
- Gain a new appreciation for art and literature, and explore your own artistic talents.
- Children, Parents and Family
- Enrich your family life and improve your caregiving skills.
- Digital Photography
- Get the most out of digital photography. Learn how to take, edit, and print professional-quality images and movies.
- Health and Wellness
- Embrace a healthy lifestyle and promote wellness and balance in your daily life.
- Job Search
- Gain the skills necessary to succeed in your job search.
- Prepare for your next vacation or open up new career opportunities by learning Spanish, French, Japanese, Braille, and more.
- Personal Enrichment
- Gain knowledge and skills that will enhance your life and the way you live.
- Personal Finance
- Build wealth, eliminate credit card debt, make wise investment decisions, protect your assets, and more.
- Test Prep
- Prepare for the GED, ACT/SAT, GRE, GMAT, or LSAT exam.