Admissions: How To Apply for Campus Wide Extended Studies
Become a UCCS Registered User
- Go to www.uccs.edu and click on "APPLY NOW" in the upper right of the screen
- Click on "Extended Studies Application - Online Application"
- All new users will need to click on "REGISTER HERE" to create an account
- Complete the New User Registration form and create a password. Click "Submit"
You will receive two (2) emails in response to your new user registration. The first will contain your username and the other will provide the password you submitted. The username and password are for the application only.
Fill out UCCS Extended Studies Application
- Return to the Extended Studies Application and login using your application username and password obtained in the previous step.
- From the drop down menus, please select the following and click on "Apply for this program"
Non-Degree Undergraduate Non-Degree
Non-Degree High School Non-Credit Please select a career: Undergraduate Graduate Non-degree Undergraduate Non-credit Please select a program: Non-Degree UGRD Non-Degree GRAD Non-Degree UGRD Non-credit Please select a field of study: Select your field of study Graduate Non-Degree Non-Degree HS CU Succeed
Non-Degree HS MathOnline
Non-Degree HS PreCollegiate
Non-credit Please select an admit term: SPRING (mid-Jan to mid-May) || SUMMER (mid-May to mid-Aug) || FALL (mid-Aug to mid-Dec) Please select a student
status, I am a:
- Returning Student or New Student - -
- Provide your information:
Name, Personal Information, Permanent Address, Mailing Address, and Contact Information. Click "Save & Continue"
Citizenship and Emergency Contact. Click "Save & Continue"
Additional Questions and Criminal/Suspension History. Click "Save & Continue"
- Upload necessary documents if you answered "YES" on the previous page for Criminal History or Suspension. Click "Next".
- Verify that the information you provided is correct. Click "Submit Application".
- Your application has been submitted! You may choose to "View Summary" to print your application or "Logout".
You will receive:
- an e-mail with your Student ID and instruction to claim your account for access to the myUCCS student portal
- an e-mail stating your information matches an existing record. Campus Wide Extended Studies will contact you if additional information is needed to continue processing your application.