Admissions: Fill out UCCS Extended Studies Application
Fill out UCCS Extended Studies Application
- Go to www.uccs.edu/apply
- Select Extended Studies Application --- Online Application for Extended Studies
- From the drop down menus, please select the following and click on "Apply for this program"
Non-Degree Undergraduate Non-Degree
Non-Degree High School Non-Credit Please select a career: Undergraduate Graduate Non-degree Undergraduate Non-credit Please select a program: Non-Degree UGRD Non-Degree GRAD Non-Degree UGRD Non-credit Please select a field of study: Select your field of study Graduate Non-Degree Non-Degree HS CU Succeed
Non-Degree HS MathOnline
Non-Degree HS PreCollegiate
Non-Degree High School Student
Non-Degree Undergraduate with < 60 credit hours
Non-Degree Undergraduate with > 60 credit hours
Non-credit Please select an admit term: SPRING (mid-Jan to mid-May) || SUMMER (mid-May to mid-Aug) || FALL (mid-Aug to mid-Dec) Please select a student
status, I am a:
- Returning Student or New Student - -
- Provide your information:
Name, Personal Information, Permanent Address, Mailing Address, and Contact Information. Click "Save & Continue"
Citizenship and Emergency Contact. Click "Save & Continue"
Additional Questions and Criminal/Suspension History. Click "Save & Continue"
- Upload necessary documents if you answered "YES" on the previous page for Criminal History or Suspension. Click "Next".
- Verify that the information you provided is correct. Click "Submit Application".
- Your application has been submitted! You may choose to "View Summary" to print your application or "Logout".
You will receive:
- an e-mail with your UCCS Student ID. Please note: the automated e-mail may go to "junk mail," depending upon your e-mail filter set-up.
- an automated e-mail that your UCCS student account has been created.
- an e-mail stating your information matches an existing record. Campus Wide Extended Studies will contact you if additional information is needed to continue processing your application.