ME in Systems EngineeringOnline Programs » Masters and Doctorals » College of Engineering and Applied Sciences »
The UCCS Systems Engineering program provides a broad understanding of the roles of a systems engineer and a thorough understanding of process implementation -- from needs analysis and system requirements to trade off studies and system design.
Course CurriculumThe degree program consists of 30 semester hours of coursework comprising 24 hours of core program courses and 6 hours of electives.
Core Requirements (24 hours):
- ENGR 5010 Introduction to Systems Perspective
- ENGR 5050 Engineering Project Management
- ENGR 5110 Systems Engineering Processes
- ENGR 5150 System Analysis
- ENGR 5210 Systems Architecture
- ENGR 5310 Project Estimation and Risk Management
- ENGR 5350 Engineering Modeling and Simulation
- ENGR 5450 Systems Engineering Project