High School Program: CU Succeed
CU SUCCEED PROGRAM »
High School StudentsInformation for Students & Parents »Curriculum, Faculty & Grading Policies »Transfer and Applicability of Credits »FAQ »
High School TeachersProgram Rules & Requirements »Honorarium Application Instructions »
Drop/Withdrawal InstructionsThere are two ways to drop/withdraw a CU Succeed course:
- Go to the myUCCS Portal Login Page, enter your Username and Password, then click the "Log In" button.
- Open the "Students" tab at the top left.
- Go to the "Academic Resources" section and click "Register for Fall 2010 Classes".
- Expand the "Academics" section by clicking the green arrow, then click "Drop".
- You should see a listing of your Fall 2010 courses. Check the "Select" box to the left of your course(s).
- Click on the "Drop" button.
- Course Drop/Withdrawal Form »