High School Program: CU Succeed
CU SUCCEED PROGRAM »
High School StudentsInformation for Students & Parents »Registration Information »Curriculum, Faculty & Grading Policies »Transfer and Applicability of Credits »FAQ »
High School TeachersProgram Rules & Requirements »Honorarium Application Instructions »
ContactKathryn Ann Ferrer, Program Manager
High School Student Registration InstructionsView Registration Packet »
- Your school must be a participant in the CU Succeed program. Inquire with your high school teacher to see whether they are participating.
- Obtain the CU Succeed program Online Course Registration Procedures Form from the instructor of the course.
- Learn about the UCCS Admissions Process to register for a CU Succeed course:
- Fill out the concurrent enrollment form that you received from your counselor or teacher.
- Return the concurrent enrollment form to your instructor on or before the enrollment deadline.