High School Program: CU Succeed
CU SUCCEED PROGRAM »
High School StudentsInformation for Students & Parents »Curriculum, Faculty & Grading Policies »Transfer and Applicability of Credits »FAQ »
High School TeachersProgram Rules & Requirements »Honorarium Application Instructions »
Information for Students & ParentsCU Succeed is a unique partnership between the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) and select high schools. The program provides current high school students with the opportunity to earn college credit while concurrently fulfilling their high school requirements.
Benefits of the CU Succeed Program
- Accessibility and Convenience
- Courses are offered at your high school during regular school periods.
- Low Tuition
- Tuition for CU Succeed courses is substantially lower than that charged for the same course on the UCCS campus.
- Dual High School and College Credit
- You can earn college credits at the same time you satisfy high school requirements, saving time and money in completing a college degree. Dual Credit Enrollment forms must be turned in to course instructor.
TuitionThe tuition for CU Succeed courses is $50 per credit hour plus a $2 per credit hour SIS administrative fee (i.e. 3-credit course $156). This fee is substantially less than if the course was taken on the UCCS campus.
Credit Card/Debit Card TransactionsBeginning in August 2013, a service fee on credit card/debit card transactions in the amount of 2.75% of the credit card/debit card payment will be charged on your student account. Visit Bursar Office for additional information.
Note: Your school may also require you to pay for textbooks and other course materials.