High School Program: CU Succeed
CU SUCCEED PROGRAM »
High School StudentsInformation for Students & Parents »Registration Information »Curriculum, Faculty & Grading Policies »Transfer and Applicability of Credits »FAQ »
High School TeachersProgram Rules & Requirements »Honorarium Application Instructions »
ContactKathryn Ann Ferrer, Program Manager
Information for Students & ParentsCU Succeed is a unique partnership between the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) and select high schools. The program provides current high school students with the opportunity to earn college credit while concurrently fulfilling their high school requirements.
Benefits of the CU Succeed Program
- Accessibility and Convenience
- Courses are offered at your high school during regular school periods.
- Low Tuition
- Tuition for CU Succeed courses is substantially lower than that charged for the same course on the UCCS campus.
- Concurrent High School and College Credit
- You can earn college credits at the same time you satisfy high school requirements, saving time and money in completing a college degree.
TuitionThe tuition for CU Succeed courses is $50 per credit hour plus a $2 per credit hour SIS administrative fee (i.e. 3-credit course $156). This fee is substantially less than if the course was taken on the UCCS campus.
Note: Your school may also require you to pay for textbooks and other course materials.