TESL/TEFL Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Education »
Course DescriptionThe 12 credit hour certificate is designed to prepare English as a Second/Foreign Language (ESL/EFL) instructors for teaching English, mainly, overseas. Courses are offered at a semester pace or at an accelerated rate. (students may complete in 2 semesters)
This dynamic TESL/TEFL program is specifically designed for both domestic teachers and international teachers. Each has its own certification process.
The 12-credit program is offered in three convenient formats:
- Completely online
- On the beautiful University of Colorado campus in Colorado Springs
- In a customized hybrid program tailored for specific groups, with summer courses on campus and online courses in fall and spring
- CURR 5701 - Materials & Methods in ESL/Multicultural Education
- CURR 5703 - Methods, Materials, & Theories of Assessment for ELL's
- CURR 5705 - Capstone: Second Language Acquisition
- CURR 5713 - Language & Linguistics
View program details for TESL/TEFL »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.