Special Education Endorsement Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Education »
Course DescriptionThe Online Added Endorsement & Special Education MA are designed for students who already hold a teaching license in another area of education (for example, elementary or secondary teachers wanting to earn a Master of Arts Degree in Special Education).
Course CurriculumThe program consists of 31 credit hours for the Special Education Endorsement.
- SPED 5002 - Professional Seminar in Special Education
- SPED 5003 - Classroom & Instructional Management
- SPED 5004 - Self-Determination & Transition
- SPED 5010 - Multisensory Structured Language Education
- SPED 5011 - Assessment & Instructional Monitoring
- SPED 5012 - Differentiated Instruction
- SPED 5020 - Significant Support Needs
- SPED 5021 - Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- SPED 5022 - Consultation & Collaboration
- SPED 5031 - Elementary/Secondary Student Teaching (Campus only)