MA in Curriculum and InstructionOnline Programs » Masters and Doctorals » College of Education »
- Professional graduate programs designed to promote high standards of professional practice.
- Best practices through content-driven research and practice.
- Individual and collaborative research, creative work, professional development, and service efforts within and outside the College and University that contribute to knowledge of best practice and student achievement.
- A strong academic culture that supports, reinforces, and sustains ethical and professional practice.
Course DescriptionThis degree is completely online, allowing you to attend class and study when you have time. There are no required sessions on campus (except for the counseling program) so the degree can be completed from anywhere in the state, the country or overseas.
The curriculum is exactly the same as our on-campus program and is accredited by The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Because the online format allows for flexibility in scheduling, you are able to design your own program and take as many or as few courses as you want to each semester. This degree program allows you to choose from six different specialty areas:
- Early Literacy Certificate Program
- Instructional Technology Program
- Culturally Linguistically Diverse Education (CLDE) Program
- Gifted & Talented Endorsement
- Special Education
- Required Core Courses (12 credits)
- Electives (9 credits)
- Cognate (9 credits)