Instructional Technology Graduate CerfiticateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Education »
Course DescriptionThis certificate prepares teachers at all levels to use technology to enhance their teaching methodologies and reach the next generation of learners, who expect to learn using technology. All courses are offered in a convenient online format and will transfer into our Online Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn:
- Lesson planning
- How to evaluate web-based educational resources
- How to incorporate the internet into the K-12 curriculum
- How to design lessons involving web-based resources
- How to develop interactive multimedia lessons
Course CurriculumThis 12 credit hour certificate prepares teachers at all levels to use technology to enhance their teaching methodologies and reach the next generation of learners, who expect to learn using technology.
- CURR 5170 - Introduction to Technology Education
- CURR 5171 - K-12 Web-Based Educational Resources
- CURR 5172 - Multimedia Development for K-12 Educators
- CURR 5120 - Instructional Technology Project
View program details for Instructional Technology »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.