Marketing Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Business »
Graduate Certificate courses are taught by full-time, doctorally qualified faculty of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
Course CurriculumEach graduate certificate consists of 12 hours of graduate course work in a specific field of study, in addition to any required prerequisites.
- MKTG 6000/6090 Marketing Strategy
- MKTG 6300/6390 Marketing Research and Decision Making
- MKTG 6400 Services Marketing
- MKTG 6500/6590 Integrated Marketing Communications
- MKTG 6700 E-Commerce
- MKTG 6900/6990 International Marketing and Export Management
View program details for Marketing »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.