Management Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Business »
Graduate Certificate courses are taught by full-time, doctorally qualified faculty of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
Course CurriculumEach graduate certificate consists of 12 hours of graduate course work in a specific field of study, in addition to any required prerequisites.
- MGMT 6000/6090 Leading and Managing in Changing Times
- BUAD 6700/6790 World Class Service Management
- MGMT 6100 Development of Groups and Organizations
- MGMT 6300/6390 Managing Human Resources for Competitive Advantage
- MGMT 6200/6290 Managing Organization Development and Change
- MGMT 6400 Legal and Social Issues in Human Resources
View program details for Management »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.