International Business Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Business »
Graduate Certificate courses are taught by full-time, doctorally qualified faculty of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
Course CurriculumEach graduate certificate consists of 12 hours (4 of the following courses) of graduate course work in a specific field of study, in addition to any required prerequisites.
- INTB 6100/6190 Managing in Global Markets
- INTB 6990 Regional Business Environment: Europe
- INTB 6991 Regional Business Environment: Asia
- FNCE 6400/6490 International Financial Management
- MKTG 6900/6990 International Marketing and Export Mgmt
View program details for International Business »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.