Nursing Education Graduate CertificateOnline Programs » Graduate Certificates » College of Nursing and Health Sciences (Beth-El) »
Course CurriculumThe Nursing Education Certificate is awarded upon completion of 12 credit hours.
- NURS 6200 Curriculum Development in Nursing
- NURS 6210 Transformational Teaching Strategies
- NURS 6190 Educational Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing
Plus one of the following:
- NURS 7710 Clinical Practicum in Nursing Education
- NURS 7720 Classroom Practicum in Nursing Education
View program details for Nursing Education »
Gainful Employment CertificateGainful Employment Programs are standalone Title IV-eligible Certificate Programs. Title IV Programs are eligible for Federal Student Aid Grants, Federal Student Aid Loans or Federal Student Aid Work-Study.
For more information regarding graduation rates, the median debt of students completing our certificate programs, and other important information, please visit the University of Colorado Colorado Springs Institutional Research.