BS Allied Health CompletionOnline Programs » Bachelors » College of Nursing and Health Sciences (Beth-El) »
Course DescriptionThe Bachelor of Science in Health Science will prepare the graduate for improved professional practice and leadership in health related settings. The program includes a foundation in general education as well as a broad understanding of health care environments and delivery systems through the health science core curriculum.
Special Features of the Program
- Students can choose a pace which best fits their needs. Full-time and part-time options are available.
- The program is structured for the adult learner. Classes are scheduled at times convenient for the working professional as well as the traditional students.
- The course of study integrates current knowledge in career-oriented curricula with advanced science and liberal arts education to prepare students for leadership roles in health related professions.
- The student, along with academic advisors, will structure a program which best meets the career goals of the student. There is flexibility within the program to individualize the curricula.
- There is an opportunity to apply previously earned college credits and/or credits from a hospital based approved certificate program to the BS degree.
- The course of study provides an opportunity to expand technical expertise along with advanced educational experiences. Skills in management, health promotion, critical thinking and communication are developed.
- Students are expected to have computer skills upon entering Beth-El. If not, students can take an introduction to computer course for 3 credits.