These accounts are just like Faculty and Staff accounts, they can be accessed from the following options:
How to Change the Password
How to Change the Display Name
The display name of the acocunt will be very generic and you will want to change it to the name of the student. This will allow you and others on campus to find that student by name.
Name changes can be done via the Outlook Web App (OWA), the instructions below will guide you through this process.
1. Login into OWA with the Student Account (not your personal account) https://exchange.uccs.edu
2. When prompted for the username and password, be sure to enter the full email address of the Student Account (not your personal account).
3. Once Logged in you will click the Options menu in the top right of the window, then select See All Options from the menu. If prompted enter the student account username and password again.
4. The below screen should then load, click the Edit button towards the bottom middle of the window.
5. The below window will load, in the Display Name field delete the current name and update it with the new requested name.
Click the Save button in the bottom right corner.
6. You can now find the student employee in the Global Address list with all other faculty and staff