Worker's Compensation

Since instructors are employees of the University, they are entitled to Worker's Compensation.  If an employee is injured on the job, he or she must first notify their supervisor.  Then they should contact University Risk Management, Jamie Duvall, at 255-3525.

You must file an online worker's compensation claim form within 4 days of the injury or exposure. The general website is:  Go to the University Risk Management website,  to complete and submit the claim form.  Failure to file this form in a timely manner may result in penalties to you, including financial responsibility for treatment.