Primary Contacts for Rhetoric and Writing Program Faculty:
- Sign faculty contract and take oath by visiting HR.
- Obtain Employee ID number which is a six-digit number that you will use on official forms (including parking pass application below).
2. Visit Information Technology (IT) Helpdesk to receive your campus login information.
- After your HR paperwork processes, you can set up an IT account and email, which you will use to login to campus computers, including the computer podium in your classrooms.
- For IT Help, call 719-255-3536 or email@example.com. Their website has instructions for network access, configuring email, hardware recommendations, etc. http://www.uccs.edu/~helpdesk/
3. Determine parking options for the semester.
- Purchase and reserve a parking pass by calling the UCCS Department of Public Safety at 719-255-3111.
- Ride the free campus shuttle from the Four Diamonds parking lot or overflow lot located on North Nevada Avenue, just north of the Austin Bluffs Pkwy and North Nevada Avenue intersection. Call the UCCS Department of Public Safety or visit the Transportation Services webpage for shuttle routes and times.
4. Visit Rose Johnson in Columbine Hall 1045 to pick up office keys.
5. Visit the University Center Information Desk to receive your Faculty ID card.
6. Find out the (August) day and time of the New Faculty Orientation.