The following application deadlines apply for all online graduate distance programs. All application materials must be received by these deadline dates. Review of completed applications will begin on these dates for the applicable semester.
Applications for the ME Engineering Management, ME Systems Engineering, ME Space Operations, and ME Energy Engineering programs may be submitted via the link below. Please read these instructions BEFORE completing your application online:
1. Give full name, including former names under which materials pertinent to this application may be found.
2. Do not disregard any part of your previous record.
3. You must complete the In-state Tuition Classification Application form, even if you are applying as a distance student.
4. Complete the necessary information in the online application to have recommendation forms sent electronically to your recommender. Three recommendations are required for these programs.
5. Request that two official copies of your transcript(s) from each college or university you have attended be sent directly from the issuing institution to the address below. While credits from one institution may appear on the transcript of a second institution, transcripts must be submitted from each institution, regardless of the length of attendence, and whether or not the courses were completed or applied towards a degree. Official transcripts exhibit the official seal and signature of the registrar. Transcripts that are marked "student copy", "issued to student", or "unofficial" are not accepted as official and cannot be used in the admission decision.
7. Attach a current resume and goal statement to the application. Instructions are provided at the time of application.
8. The $60 application fee ($100 for international students) must be submitted electronically in the online application or mailed directly to the address below. The application fee is non-refundable and does not apply to tuition or other fees.
9. Applications and credentials submitted for admission review become the permanent property of the University.
10. Applications will not be evaluated until all materials are received: online application, all official transcripts, three recommendations, application fee and international forms if applicable.
For transcript submission from outside institutions:
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Office of Admissions and Records
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80918