The Assistive Technology (AT) Lab is located in EPC 215 of the Kraemer Family Library. The AT Lab was a generous gift from Dona and Floyd Hildebrand. The lab is for students with disabilities who qualify for use of assistive technology. For entrance into the AT Lab, please ask at second floor Computer Assistance Desk. The AT Lab is available during library hours. Please visit the Kraemer Family Library website for information.
The Assistive Technology Specialist is available by appointment for training sessions and/or assistance in the AT Lab. You can schedule an appointment with her at the front desk of the Disability Services department or by emailing her directly at email@example.com.
Assistive Technology available includes:
• Power height adjustable tables
• Articulating monitor arms
• Ergonomically designed keyboards
• Large print keyboards
• DaVinci HD/OCR CCTV with Text-to-Speech capability
• Telesensory Genie Pro CCTV
• Enabling Technologies ET Brailler
• Perkins Brailler
• HP LaserJet Printer attached to PawPrints system
• Jaws version 14.0
• Read and Write Gold version 11.00
• ZoomText Magnifier/Screan Reader version 10.0
• Dragon Naturally Speaking Pro version 12.0
• Tracker Pro
For further information about Assistive Technology, please contact Disability Services.