Referring a Student to Disability Services

  • Refer students when an accommodation has been requested but the student does not have an official Faculty Accommodation Letter from Disability Services.
  • Rather than accept documentation (doctors note, VA paperwork, medical records, etc.) directly from a student, refer them to Disability Services to register and request accommodations.
  • If you are concerned about a student who is struggling, you can refer students to Disability Services along with other campus resources (hyper-link to Campus Resources page).