We post regional job listings on behalf of other institutions for a limited time. Typically these are posts for leadership, counseling and teaching positions. If you have questions or need assistance regarding any listed postings, please contact the point of contact listed in the announcement. Use the links below to explore the opportunities.
|Description:||We are a K-8 charter school that uses Core Knowledge curriculum and stresses rigorous academics and character.|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental and Vision benefits available|
|Requirements:||Please submit cover letter, resume and three letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Name:||Channa Dillie|
|Contact Phone:||(719) 636-2722|
|Contact Fax:||(719) 636-2726|
|Contact Address:||2577 N. Chelton Road|
|Contact City:||Colorado Springs|
Posted 1/8/2015 1:42 P.M.
Gilpin County School District RE-1 Middle School Math Teacher Grades 6, 7, 8 Vacancy Notice 2014/2015 School Year Position Type: Middle School Math Teacher
Date Posted: January 5, 2015 Location: Gilpin Middle/High School
Date Available: January 6, 2015 Qualifications/Job Description
The Gilpin County School District RE-1 seeks a Middle School math teacher for Gilpin Middle School/High School for the 2014/2015 school year. Gilpin County Schools are on a 4-day a week schedule, Monday through Thursday. This position begins on January 6, 2015. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Successful experience as a teacher at the middle school level with background in curriculum alignment, standards-based instructional practices, and the ability to facilitate data-driven instruction.
• Content knowledge expertise in general math, pre-algebra, Algebra I required. Content knowledge in Geometry, Algebra II preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment using good communication skills with students, staff and the school community.
• Use research-based instructional strategies and incorporate technology when teaching.
• Ability to ensure student academic success through Response to Intervention.
• Colorado Teaching License with Secondary Math endorsement.
• Candidate must be endorsed in the content area, passed the PLACE or Praxis test in the content area, and/or have 24 semester credits in specific college math course content areas to meet NCLB "highly qualified" status.
• One to 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
• Bachelor degree required. Masters degree preferred.
Job Goals: To create a flexible program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with pupils; to motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good educational background in accordance with each pupil's ability; to establish good relationships with parents and other staff members.
1. Plans a program of study that is appropriate to the maturity and interest of students and meets their individual needs and abilities.
2. Creates a positive classroom environment which upholds and enforces the school rules and is conducive to learning.
3. The teacher will guide the learning process to increase student achievement in accordance with the curriculum and consistent with state and local standards.
4. Employs instructional methods and materials that are most appropriate for meeting stated objectives.
5. Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required in a timely and confidential manner.
6. Work with other professionals to determine special learning needs of pupils on a regular basis, seeking the assistance of specialists as required.
7. Collaborates with colleagues, students, and/or parents on an ongoing basis concerning student academic and behavioral progress.
8. The school professional adheres to the Board of Education policies, state rules and regulations, and to licensure standards.
9. Strives to maintain and improve professional competence and serves on staff committees as required. Salary: Based on Certified Salary Schedule. Outside experience is credited up to 5 years on salary schedule. Employment Period: 163 days per year
• Download an application at www.gilpin.k12.co.us
• A complete packet includes: district application, cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation dated within the last year.
• Send a complete application via email with attachments to Michelle Welch at email@example.com
• Application review will begin on January 12, 2015 and the position will be open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer: Gilpin County School District RE-1 is an equal opportunity educational institution and shall not discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local law. For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contact Superintendent, Gilpin County School District RE-1, 10595 Highway 119, Black Hawk, CO 80422, 720-562-3100, or contact the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Cesar E. Chavez Memorial Building, Suite 310, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Denver, CO 80204, 303-844-5695.
Posted 1/7/2015 10:52 A.M.
Banning Lewis Ranch Academy, a K-8 Mosaica Education Charter School, is searching for a dynamic 3rd Grade Teacher. The position will begin January 5, 2015. The candidate hired will be eligible for continued employment during the 2015-16. Candidates must be highly qualified in Elementary Education and hold or be eligible for a Colorado Teaching License. Applicants should submit a cover letter, current resume, and application to: Andy Franko - Head of School Banning Lewis Ranch Academy 7094 Cottonwood Tree Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80927 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 12/18/2014 4:52 P.M.
Part-time ESL Instructor needed to provide part-time services at Fort Carson beginning mid-January 2015. This position requires about 25 hours/week during the regular school year and about 15 hours/week during the summer session. Contact Alexa Silva with any questions. email@example.com 786-505-5191, Government Contract Specialist www.ParliamentTutors.com (877) 873-0511
Posted 12/15/2014 10:05 A.M.
EdisonLearning, Inc. is looking to fill a position for: Special Education Teacher 2014-2015 Roosevelt-Edison Charter School Location: Colorado Springs, CO Job Id: SPED 2014-2015
Accepting applications for Special Education Teachers at Roosevelt-Edison Charter School.
Are you a teacher who...
•Builds a classroom culture where challenge is expected and valued
•Exhibits high expectations in lesson planning and delivery
•Explicitly shares your high expectations and provides the structures and resources to support learners to demonstrate high growth and achievement
•Collaborates, flexes, stretches and adapts to work effectively with all staff and students
•Displays a growth mindset about personal and professional challenges
•Plans meaningful ways to teach a concept so that all learners are challenged and provides challenges and strategies to all levels of learners
•Believes that excellent outcomes are possible for all students If these ideals excite and motivate you, we want to hear from you! Qualifications:
•Colorado Special Education Generalist (5-21) license, or license application in process with CDE
•Subject proficiency in Elementary Education PLACE/Praxis (or out-of-state Elementary content exam accepted by CO)
•At least 1 year teaching experience in the content area preferred
•Experience should be students with a range of needs, including mild/moderate to significant/severe needs, inclusion and self-contained instruction
•Experience with differentiating curricula and implementing intervention strategies required
•Urban teaching experience preferred •Positive references from prior supervisors required We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, Colorado PERA. Please apply online in order to be considered for our teaching positions.
For questions contact Jessica Mauri 626-756-5515 Jessica.Mauri@edisonlearning.com
Posted 12/11/2014 4:06 P.M.
Visit the Alliance for Kids website and choose job announcements to view job openings for Early Childhood Education, such as:
Early Education Teacher- Rock of Ages Preschool/Child Care Substitute Education Assistant
Community Partnership for Child Development Master Group Leader
Community Partnership for Child Development Early Childhood Education Teacher
Pikes Peak Community College Child Development Center
Rampart Range Campus....AND MORE!
Posted 12/9/2014 10:06 A.M.
Posted 12/8/2014 4:36 P.M.
The Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Inc. (COPAS) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Education and Media Coordinator.
Business Description: COPAS is a not-for-profit member association comprised of more than 4,000 oil and gas accountants. For more than 50 years, COPAS has established itself as the respected and go-to source of business and accounting solutions in the energy industry. We publish documents that are incorporated into contracts and issues industry-accepted guidelines used by revenue and expense accountants, auditors, and managers in their daily job. Our mission is to provide expertise for the Oil and Gas Industry through the development of Model Form Accounting Procedures, Publications, and Education. We are a forum for the active exchange of ideas which result in innovative business and accounting solutions.
Salary: This is a salaried position. Starting wage is negotiable and will be commensurate with education and experience. Some fringe benefits are included. This position will report primarily to the COPAS Director of Training and Education but also receive direction from the COPAS Executive Director. The position is available immediately; a reasonable start date is negotiable.
Experience and Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree, with study in the field of Marketing, Communication, Business Management, English, Education, or equivalent field(s) is required. Experience in Higher Education or Corporate Training Environments is a plus. Candidates should possess: • Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills • The ability to provide outstanding customer service, meet deadlines, complete detail-oriented work, successfully multitask, work independently, be a team player, and enjoy working in a small office setting • Impeccable proofreading skills • Advanced PC/MAC skills, consisting of Microsoft Office Suite, Desktop Publishing and photo editing (Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites preferred), basic Web knowledge & experience (such as HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, WordPress, etc.), and basic Learning/Content Management Systems knowledge (experience in this area is a significant plus) • Social Media Experience strongly preferred (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc.)
Position Location: Lakewood, Colorado. Consideration will be given to a remote working environment for outstanding candidates. Some travel is required.
Responsibilities: As the Education and Media Coordinator, you will largely support the efforts of the Director of Training and Education as well as oversee components of the Continuing Professional Education reporting. In addition, this position will assist the Executive Director in the Marketing and Communication aspects of the organization. Duties will include:
• Educational System Management:
Learning Management System setup/maintenance/support
Closely supports the activities of the Director of Training and Education
CPE management, recordkeeping and reporting
Serve as Program Administrator/key owner of the Accredited Petroleum Accountant® certification program
• Communication Support
ACCOUNTS magazine coordination/management
COPAS EXTRA! and Communication newsletter management/layout and design
Advertising support (print and web)
• Marketing Support
Social Media manager
To Apply: Apply by December 22 to Tom Wierman, Executive Director, 445 Union Blvd. #207, Lakewood, CO 80228 or email COPASJobs@copas.org. Include a letter of application, a resume (not to exceed two pages), salary requirements, and list three references. Candidates may be subject to background checks. Submissions will remain confidential.
Posted 12/02/2014 1:36 P.M.