UCCSTeach is a collaborative program shared by the College of Education and the College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences.
The UCCSTeach Program:
• Offers undergraduate university students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree in mathematics or science and a secondary teaching license in four years
• Allows you to see what teaching is really like - right now!
• Places you and a partner in a classroom
• Is tuition-free*
• Offers a beginning one-hour credit class with outside fieldwork experiences
• Offers hands-on guidance from experienced Master Teachers and faculty
*Students will be reimbursed for UTED 1010 & 1020 based on the University's per credit hour in-state tuition rate and is contingent upon meeting course requirements