Post A Job:
Through the UCCS Career Center students and alumni seek professional job opportunities via internship possibilities or through entry-level positions that require at least a Bachelor's degree.
Through our Career Services Online ( CSO Employer ) system, you can:
Once registered on the CSO Employer system, you may also do the following:
- Post your professional opportunity that requires a degree in a major/field of study offered at UCCS.
- As a member of NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers), the UCCS Career Center adheres to the Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals and expects employers seeking our services to adhere to the Principles as well.
- Post internship opportunities as well.
- An internship must be a position that will give a student experience within his/her major/field of study. They may be paid or unpaid positions, for credit or no credit.
- For Local posting of your jobs or internships, register your organization and your career opportunities at CSO Employer . There is no charge for use of our online job board/resume website.
- For Regional posting of your jobs or internships, register your organization on the Colorado Consortium of Collegiate Candidates website at Colorado Consortium . Please note: Institutions who participate on the Colorado Consortium website are not required to accept all job postings offered.
- View available resumes online.
- Register for Career Fairs.
- Schedule an on-campus Interview.
Other opportunities to post jobs include:
- Post jobs on SEAN's Place for any positions you have that DO NOT require a Bachelor's degree or are part-time.
- Post a job on NACElink, which does require a fee to participate. If interested, please click on link below, however, participation in NACElink is not required to post jobs on the UCCS Career Services Online system.
NACElink Connect- Employers are charged a fee to participate in NACElink.