- Pyramid-structured Organizations
- Organizations that require a fee or an initial investment from individuals. The initial investment may include, but are not limited to the following: certification or licensing fee, direct payment of a fixed fee, payment to attend an orientation or training session, and/or purchase of a equipment or starter kit
- Employers seeking to fill commission-only sales positions
- Employers who owe money to UCCS
- Employers/Organizations not in compliance with state and federal laws
The Career Center reserves the right to refuse usage and service to any employer or organization whose policies and objectives are determined to be in conflict with the mission of the University of Colorado. The final approval rests with the Director of the Student Success Center.
The permission to use University facilities does not imply University approval or endorsement of the policies, practices, or products of the recruiting organization.