Tom Duening, Ph.D.
El Pomar Chair of Business and Entrepreneurship; Director, Center for Entrepreneurship
Dwire Hall 353
- BS in Natural Sciences, UW Stevens Point (1981)
- MA in Philosophy of Science, University of Minnesota (1986)
- PhD in Higher Education Administration, University of Minnesota (1991)
- entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education
- political economy and macro-economics
- personal investing
Founder of seven companies, including InfoLabs India, Pvt., Ltd., Businesses2Learn, LLC, and INSYTE Business Services, LLC.
We are in the business of building successful futures. ™