Robert Hirschfeld, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Organizational Management
Dwire Hall 220
- Ph.D., Auburn University, 1996
- M.B.A., Tulane University, 1988
- B.S.M., Tulane University, 1986
- Personnel learning and development
- Development and use of knowledge at work
- Team processes and effectiveness
- Motivation factors for individuals and teams
- University of Colorado, College of Business and Administration, Department of Management, Colorado Springs, CO. 2008 to present.
- University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, Department of Management, Athens, GA. 2000 to 2008.
- Louisiana State University, E. J. Ourso College of Business, Rucks Department of Management, Baton Rouge, LA. 1999 to 2000.
- Georgia Southern University, College of Business, Department of Management, Statesboro, GA. 1998 to 1999.
- Troy University, College of Business, Phenix City, AL. 1994 to 1998.
- Auburn University, College of Business, Department of Management, Auburn, AL. 1991 to 1994.
We are in the business of building successful futures. ™