Rebecca Duray, Ph.D.
Professor of Operations and Technology Management; Associate Dean Academic Programs
Dwire Hall 310c
- Ph.D. in Management from The Ohio State University
- B.S. and M.B.A from Case Western Reserve University
- Strategic use of operations
- Processes required for mass customized products and services
- Lean applications in information systems operations and healthcare
Prior to obtaining her Ph.D., Dr. Duray was a management consultant for various firms including Price Waterhouse and A.T. Kearney focusing on operations and systems issues. Her client base included middle market and growth companies and Fortune 500 companies in industries ranging from industrial manufacturers to service organizations.
We are in the business of building successful futures. ™