$25,000 in MBA Scholarships Available
The Graduate School of Business Administration is excited to announce the availability of several MBA Scholarships for the 2014-15 academic year. Each award will be split evenly between the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters. This is a merit based scholarship designed to provide financial assistance to well-qualified students that are not receiving significant financial assistance from an employer or other third party. Applicants should have a strong record of academic performance.
- Open to new and continuing MBA students (must be fully admitted, degree-seeking students as of June 1, 2014)
- Open to campus and distance MBA students
- Open to international and domestic MBA students (All recipients must be able to comply with HB1023 criteria documenting legal presence in the U.S.)
- Strong record of academic performance including a solid cumulative GPA.
- Minimum GPA for current MBA students is 3.5 in MBA coursework completed to date.
- Minimum GPA requirement for new admits is 3.3 in their undergraduate degree or 3.5 in their most recent degree, for students with more than one completed degree.
Application Process & Deadline:
- The deadline for receipt of materials is June 1, 2014. Postmarks will not be honored.
- Each application must include the following:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- A short essay describing your career goals and why the financial assistance provided by this scholarship is important to you.
- Current Resume
Download the Scholarship Application Form for complete scholarship requirements.
Submit completed application and attachments by June 1, 2014:
Via Mail to the following address:
University of Colorado Colo. Springs
ATTN: MBA Office
1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Via Email to the following address: MBA@uccs.edu
We are in the business of building successful futures. ™