Open Enrollment Programs
- January 26, 2017Motivating and Retaining a Millennial Workforce
- February 15, 2017Cybersecurity for Nonprofits :: Why There is no Silver BulletThis two-part, 8-hour training program meets the needs of a diverse population from executives to managers, to information technology staff to employees, and to individuals. The content, customized for nonprofit organizations, will include up-to-date topics such as the threat from the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as actions that can be taken to protect your important cyber assets.
- February 23, 2017Marketing to Millennial Customers
- OPED has partnered with respected industry leader Shipley Associates to offer this 4-day interactive professional development program in Colorado Springs, Colorado to teach professionals a proven capture process using tools and disciplines to develop winning strategies and implementation of those strategies through your capture teams.
- March 9, 2017Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce
- April 6, 2017Surviving and Thriving in Your Workplace Environment
- April 17, 2017Managing & Writing Federal Proposals - Colorado Springs
- July 24, 2017Managing & Writing Federal Proposals - Denver