Open Enrollment Programs
- February 15, 2017Cybersecurity for Nonprofits :: Why There is no Silver BulletAll users of an organization's information systems should be aware of the risks involving cybersecurity threats and their role in reducing those risks for the benefit of the organization. This two-part, 8-hour training program, customized for leaders and staff members of nonprofit organizations, will include up-to-date topics as well as actions that can be taken to protect your important information systems assets.
- February 23, 2017Marketing to Millennial Customers
- March 9, 2017Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce
- April 5, 2017UCCS Mini-MBAThe UCCS Mini-MBA offers professionals the opportunity to learn broad business concepts and skills in a relatively short timeframe -- perfect for gaining business essentials while balancing work and personal commitments. This non-degree 13-week program is for working or transitioning professionals who aspire to deliver more value to an organization by developing their business acumen and learning how to immediately apply gained knowledge and skills.
- April 6, 2017Surviving and Thriving in Your Workplace Environment
- April 17, 2017Managing & Writing Federal Proposals - Colorado Springs
- July 24, 2017Managing & Writing Federal Proposals - Denver