Current Student Links & Resources
This section of our website is intended to be a resource for current graduate students in the Evening MBA, Online MBA, MS in Accounting and Graduate Business Certificate programs. If you don't find what you are looking for please contact the Graduate Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-255-3408.
College of Business Links:
- College of Business Policies - From the Academic Catalog
- Academic Petition - To request an exception to a policy or academic degree requirement, please contact the Graduate Programs Office at email@example.com or 719-255-3408 for the academic petition form.
- Class Schedules - Find the latest semester and long-range schedules here.
Learning Outcomes: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Our students will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand and apply knowledge in accounting, finance, information technology, management, marketing, operations and strategy.
- Make decisions that incorporate ethical principles, legal obligations and social responsibility (including sustainability) and that consider all stakeholders.
- Function effectively as a team member and a team leader in a diverse business environment.
- Communicate professionally and effectively.
- Think critically and analyze and synthesize information for problem identification and effective managerial decision-making.
- Recognize, appreciate and respect diversity and cultural differences in order to adapt and succeed in global business environments.
Learning Outcomes: Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
Our students will:
- Demonstrate technical competencies and professional knowledge in financial accounting, auditing, and taxation
- Demonstrate critical thinking in accounting contexts
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize ethical and professional obligations of accountants
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate both orally and in writing